Friday, October 12, 2007

"""I WANT TO GET IT DONE!!"""

What is it I would like to get done you ask? Well just for starters...

This... not for this project but for our own family so the kids have FOUR Great Grandparents to interview.

And This...

And This... just some active participation with the kids in building something green.

And These... with the kids or not- Violin, dance (belly, social, irish, circle), Pilates, Yoga, Fencing, DnD, Photography, Pottery, gymnastics, soccer, hockey, learning html, making soap, web design, Familty Website, rock climbing, quilting, drumming, volunteering for asac and a few other places, helping my mom out by getting her to and from health appointments at no cost to her, guitar, art, scrapbooking,...,....,/....,,.,;l,;/

And of course the on going and ever present need to get the &^%#@#%$& house in order, renovated, and clean. I seem to have far too much creativity for my own good. How does one fit six people and ALL the stuff they want into 1500 square feet?

Oh well some day. Perhaps I should make a "To Do" list for the next ten to forty years see what I end up with. Of course thats assuming I survive the caffeine in the freaking strong cup of joe I just pored myself. ack ack vision blurring.

And that is not mentioning the people I would like to see and the places I would like to go. Like the Winnipeg Parliament Building to take the Free masons temple of Solomon tour. And or course the things I would like to Blogg. If only I has a direct to site feed from my brain to the site with spell check and a good grammar program.

Perhaps I should make a list...

What is it that you want to get done??? I want to tango like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home