Thursday, September 14, 2006

RainyDays

Why do rainy days always make me very subdued? It's like the fact the sun is behind clouds somehow keeps me from feeling fully charged so my body runs on low power till the sun comes out again. I am supposed to take the kids swimming today and would rather slide between the covers of a book and nestle in for the day. Soft and cumfy. I need to wake up me thinks.

Have been try to see whats going to happen with this whole moving thing. We have friends that want to relocate to Tiny Town with us. Then She/Mom could stay at home and homeschool the wee ones. I'm not sure of all the ways that effects us/me or our decision making process. It seems so cool that I could live near a friend (pre homeschooling friend DH was roomies with her DH).

What form of living will best enhance our journey? Why this has been inescapably on my mind of late I know not. I would like to spend a few minutes planning something concrete or OR doing some of those things that I had HAD planned to be doing right now. This would have been our first day of swimming lessons. A unique program with excellent instruction. We are going to go for the family swim portion of the day but not the lessons.

I think I'm suffering from some form of Intuition Flare. Whether it is misfiring, lacking vital information, or scared from previous life experience I'm not sure. I just spent almost two hours trying to get cumfy in Tiny Town and just felt sad felt I need to stay away. Everything homeschool seems to be religiously organized. Perhaps I'm just being a great big pussy and need to get over myself. I think probably a bit of both pussy and forboding.

Oh well I have to run. I have to start writing about my other thoughts. So I can look back on this and see I had more going on then bitching about life.
TeeBuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home