Sunday, July 02, 2006

Going Out Dancing

A bit of history to start.

I spent most of my early adult life dancing in pubs, bars, clubs, concerts, and gig's. Basically any where I could find music and a place to dance. Didn't drink much considering I was spending weeknights at the local bar -a bit of a dive but I often had the dance floor to myself, a fairly appreciative audience, and I could walk home- and weekends farther a field with friends. I particularly loved what was termed "hardcore night" at one of the local etablishments. Good music Ministry, Ramstein, NIN, cure, Alice in Chians, that sort of thing. AND mostly everyone danced by themselves. Fabulous idea. I like this song so I'm going to dance. What took so long? Any way the best night I had there was the night I met my Husband.

And well oh crap there he is going off to bed. without warning too. Well I'll send this pathetic start to post just so I have something from today. Well yesterday as it's 1:00 am. Take more time tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home