Saturday, December 29, 2007

Vaccination - The Hidden Truth


2684-3.jpg (JPEG Image, 400x300 pixels)
Vaccination - The Hidden Truth (1998)

This is one of those topics that I have an EXTREMELY hard time reconciling myself towards. One way or the other. Quite a good Video I would like to sit and give it my undivided attention but alas the dishes needed cleaning so half listening was all I could manage. I'll just have to sit watch it later. Perhaps I will then have time to also create a more interesting blogg regarding it. Just wanted to pop it up here now so it doesn't get forgotten.


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kunoichi said...

It doesn't look like the video is up anymore. I just get a Google video error.

Sunday, January 06, 2008 11:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger TeeBuck said...

Well That blows. I wonder if I could find the production again. It was an Aussi production. About an hour and a half long I think. Had some points I hadn't considered before. Like the reduced immunity children get from moms who were vacs as apposed to having the natural immunity from catching the virus in the first place.

Monday, January 07, 2008 3:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home